Alesis Elevate 6 Premium Active Single Speaker Studio Monitor , 6″ woofer
Click To Read Reviews
- 75 watt continuous output power (per speaker)
- Bi-amplified (50+25 Watts), active crossover, flat frequency response
- 6-inch low-frequency driver
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter
- High-density wood cabinets with bass porting
- Elliptical waveguides, widened listening area
Complete studio integration elevate 6 comes with an onboard hf- and lf-trim switches, giving you a professional reference monitor setup that adapts to your production environment. With -2db, 0db and 2db settings, you can quickly adjust elevate 6 to fit the acoustics of any sized room or studio, especially when it’s situated close to a studio wall. A balanced xlr+1/4″ combo input and an unbalanced rca input connect elevate 6 to your favorite audio equipment. Elevate 6 is erp-compliant and has an automatic shut-off feature that powers down the monitor when it’s not in use. Features: Flat frequency response for accurate monitoring and mixing 75 watt bi-amplified design (50+25) with active crossover 6-inch silver kevlar low-frequency driver, 1-inch silk dome tweeter elliptical waveguides for a widened sweet spot high-density wood cabinet with dual bass porting enhanced baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction (1) balanced XLR+1/4, combo input and (1) unbalanced RCA input HF- and if-trim switches with -2db, 0db, 2db settings erp-compliant with power-saving auto shut-off specifications: Frequency response: 55 hz – 30 khz (+3 db) frequency range: 45 hz – 35 khz (-10 db) crossover frequency: 2.2 khz hf trim: +2 db, 0 db, -2 db above 3 khz lf trim: +2 db, 0 db, -2 db below 500 hz low-frequency driver: Magnetically shielded 6.5″ (16.5 cm) woofer with a kevlar cone and a damped linear rubber surround high-frequency driver: 1-inch (2.5 cm) silk-dome tweeter low-frequency amplifier: 50 w class ab high-frequency amplifier: 25 w class ab maximum output: 104 db spl (continuous), 110 db spl (peak).
|Frequency Response||55 Hz – 30 kHz (+3 dB)|
|Frequency Range||45 Hz – 35 KHz (-10 dB)|
|Crossover Frequency||2.2 kHz|
|Equalization||HF Trim: +2 dB, 0 dB, -2 dB above 3 kHz
LF Trim: +2 dB, 0 dB, -2 dB below 500 Hz
|Drivers||Low-Frequency Driver: Magnetically shielded 6.5″ (16.5 cm) woofer with a Kevlar cone and a damped linear rubber surround
High-Frequency Driver: 1″ (2.5 cm) silk-dome tweeter
|Amplification||Low-Frequency Amplifier: 50 W Class AB
High-Frequency Amplifier: 25 W Class AB
|Maximum Output||104 dB SPL (continuous), 110 dB SPL (peak)|
|Package Weight||20.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20 x 13 x 11″|
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.