Beyerdynamic Lagoon ANC Traveller Bluetooth Headphones with ANC, 40mm drivers
Click To Read Reviews
- Bluetooth headphones with two intensity levels of Active Noise Cancelling with hybrid technology and MOSAYC sound personalization
- Excellent sound quality – with and without ANC
- Best Bluetooth transmission thanks to the latest audio codecs such as Qualcomm aptX, aptX Low Latency and AAC
- Extremely comfortable to wear – the circumaural cushioning made of high-quality memory foam and artificial leather is very soft and follows the anatomy of the ear
The LAGOON ANC Bluetooth headphones provide the perfect sound thanks to their technical and intelligence prowess. Simply sit back & enjoy soothing silence thanks to superb ANC or immerse yourself in music, films or audio books even in the most noisiest of environments or while traveling. The biggest USP of LAGOON ANC is that whether Active Noise Cancelling is activated or not they sound phenomenal always. With the help of innovative MOSAYC sound personalization, it can be adjusted to suit the individual listening needs of the person wearing the wireless headphones.
Class leading sound meets perfect Noise cancellation, immerse your self in sound that is true, transparent and truly phenomenal.
Wireless via Bluetooth®
Nominal Impedance Headphones
20 ohms, 40mm driver
weight headphones without cable
Up to 45 hours
battery runtime with ANC
Up to 24.5 hours
Headphone frequency response
10 – 30.000 Hz
Supported Bluetooth profiles
A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, SPP
aptX™ LL, aptX™, AAC, SBC
Sound Coupling To The Ear
Circumaural (around the ear)
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.