boAt Aavante Bar 2000, 6.5″ Woofer
Aavante Bar 2000 is 160 watt RMS soundbar setup from Boat. The soundbar itself is made from plastic with a metal grill with a groove running the entire width, it is similar in looks to Boat 1700d. On the other hand, wireless subwoofer looks different than the one in 1700d and has a stylized X finished in gloss on the front of this side firing subwoofer. It is a meaty unit fabricated from MDF. Moving on, the soundbar is plonked with 4 x 2.25 inch drivers which duly perform the mid-range and treble duty. Soundbar has the capability to be wall mounted and consequently is relatively light weight. A wide variety of input options such as Optical, HDMI ARC, Aux, USB and Bluetooth connectivity make listening to your favorite music or movie and walk in the park. Do note Boat Aavante Bar lacks Dolby Digital decoding, however the Boat 1700D has it.
Boat audio products are usually tuned to excite the room, and this one is no different. For starters the highs are well pronounced and will provide fantastic extension to audio tracks. Moreover since the soundbar has 4 drivers the mids are loud with good stereo separation. However there is a boost in lower mids which muffles the vocals. Lets talk about the wireless subwoofer now. Candidly speaking the bass is adequate from this 80 watt unit and will be abundantly sufficient for most users, unless the room is big. Alas the LFE lacks in extension, this is attributable to the 6.5″ driver which struggles to move enough air. Nevertheless the setup gives a decent cinematic experience at a budget price point. In view of all that has been said and observed it would be befitting to term this a good soundbar with a wireless subwoofer.
Enhances TV / movie experience.
Plenty of connectivity options.
Good stereo separation.
Slightly strong treble response.
Quirky looks would not be to everyone’s liking.
Bloated bass and muffled mids.
- 2.1 channel surround sound – the set up for all your needs, access your entry into Nirvana, the Aavante 2000 enhances the ambience but intensifies the atmosphere, capture your moments, in quality audio bliss
- Premium HD 160 watt RMS sound – loaded with power and sensitivity, witness the unreal as scenes of all kinds are amplified by pure HD Sound, plug into the sound
- Wireless 80W subwoofer connection – made for your entertainment, the subwoofer encapsulates heavy sound that resonates across the room, so tune in and enter the home of Nirvana
- Sleek superior design: Tap into the comfort with the aesthetic features of the Soundbar, sleek and flat, this design has been primed for your living room, accompanied by the intimidating subwoofer, let the vibes sink in
- Adaptive for all forms of entertainment – whether it’s a house party or a movie screening, the Aavante 2000 has only one job and that is to make the most of each memory, so live in the moment
- Multiple connectivity points: Bluetooth 2.1, USB, OPTIC, AUX, HDMI (ARC) – enter the valley of Nirvana through any stream you desire, make the most of this convenience as this boAt takes you to the shores of Nirvana
- Easy access integrated controls – tap into all your needs for a versatile exploration on the nature of sound, with the multi-function button, navigate your boAt to your preferred settings and station with the wireless remote control
- 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
|2.1 Sound Bar With Subwoofer
|Digital Audio Power Amplifier
|5.715cm *4 SB + 16.51cm SW
|No. Of Drivers
|SB: 800mV±50mV; SW: 400mV±50mV
|Signal Noise Ratio
|Wireless Technology Type
|80 watt + 80 watt
|All Bluetooth Devices
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.