DALI FAZON MIKRO VOKAL 4″ Woofer
- The FAZON MIKRO features a wide dispersion pattern, a property shared with all DALI speakers, a technique that has been refined by the acoustic engineers at DALI over the years. DALI speakers in general should not be toed in, allowing a higher degree of freedom in placement, and a much larger ‘sweet spot in the listening position. Flexibility is the key with VOKAL, and it can be used mounted on the wall, on a bookshelf or cabinet or on the optional floor stands.
- True to the other FAZON series loudspeakers, DALI decided to use a lightweight soft-dome tweeter to supply all the high frequencies for the FAZON MIKRO VOKAL. The 20mm tweeter is a brand new design & has been especially developed for use with the MIKRO speakers utilising expertise gained over 30 years of loudspeaker design & manufacture. Based on a 55mm ferrite magnet, the VOKAL tweeter is able to handle more power and convert it into movement and not heat, thereby reducing power compression.
- Designing a woofer for the FAZON MIKRO VOKAL requires a lot of focus on sensitivity as there is only a relatively small cone area to move the air. This, therefore, requires as much of the energy from the amplifier to be turned into movement as possible. Through the use of DALI’s low-loss technologies, DALI’s acoustic engineers have put together a woofer that not only delivers on high sensitivity, but also has a very linear magnet motor system with an easy on the amplifier impedance curve.
- Drawing on the experience gained from designing the multi award-winning FAZON series, die-cast aluminium was quickly the front-runner for the cabinet construction. Being up to ten times stronger than wood, and twenty times stronger than plastic, aluminium has many advantages. It also offers the possibility to be shaped into a non square shape thus avoiding standing wave modes to ensure the perfect acoustic environment for the drivers.
- Utilising the great strength of aluminium allowed DALI’s design team to design a cabinet with a much thinner structure which maximises the precious internal volume without the loss of the required rigidity. The perfect mix of materials remove any potential internal resonance and ensures that the cabinet does not add any unwanted acoustic energy to the sound generated by the drivers.
Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 95 – 25,000
Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 84.0
Nominal Impedance [ohms] 6
Maximum SPL [dB] 101
Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 30 – 120
Crossover Frequency [Hz] 2,560 Hz
High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 20 mm
High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
Low frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 4″
Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
Enclosure type Closed Box
Connection Input Single Wire
Magnetic Shielding No
Recommended Placement On-Wall
Shelf or stand
Centre / Soundbar
Recommended Distance From Wall [cm] 0 – 50
Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm] 113 x 196 x 96
Accessories Included Manual
Wall Bracket Bumper
Optional Accessories Black Grille
Weight [kg] 1.5
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.