DALI FAZON SAT 4.5″ Woofer 2-Way 120W RMS Satellite Loudspeaker
- FAZON SAT is a two-way designed satellite loudspeaker including a 4½” mid/woofer with wood fibre cone and an oversized 28mm/1.1” soft dome tweeter with a powerful neodymium magnet system. Equipped with a 360º pivoting wall bracket, FAZON SAT offers a flexible and innovative “Twist ‘n‘ Tilt” function. You can angle the speaker precisely horizontally and vertically; tilt it up or down, swivel it to either side and even mount it upside down.
- The loudspeakers are delivered with a handy table stand for easy placement on a TV table, bookshelf, etc. The elegant and curved cabinet body is a combination of high gloss lacquered aluminium and composite material for the baffle. The grille, which conceals and protects the drivers and the baffle, is held in place with magnets – allowing quick, easy removal with no visible signs of mounting pegs on the grille. Simple and stylish satellite speakers.
- Most dome tweeters are 25–26mm diameter. FAZON SAT share tweeter technology with other DALI speakers, and are based on a 28mm voice coil. That means 25% longer voice coil circumference and better power handling, both short and long term compared to more common 1 inch tweeters. Moreover, power compression is reduced because of the oversized voice coil. Power handling is further improved by the use of aluminium heat sink on the back of the magnet system.
- The use of a die-cast aluminium as cabinet construction material introduces important mechanical advantages, and has been chosen in order to meet some of the challenges it is to make great sound in a compact stylish package. First of all, the high strength of aluminium, compared to less rigid materials as fibreboard or plastic, enables the engineers to use the thinner walls, thus utilising the speaker size for internal volume.
- The FAZON SAT features a 4.5 inch wood fibre cone, which has become a speciality in DALI driver designs since the introduction into the top-line EUPHONIA series. Wood fibres add stiffness to paper cones without any ringing tendencies, and have proven to work as a key technology in reproducing the finest details and dynamics in the music without any loss. Paper cones are typically very light weight in comparison with other cone materals.
Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 86 – 25,000
Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 86.0
Nominal Impedance [ohms] 6
Maximum SPL [dB] 104
Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 20 – 120
Crossover Frequency [Hz] 1,800 Hz
High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 28 mm
High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
Low frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 4.5″
Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
Enclosure type Closed Box
Connection Input Single Wire
Magnetic Shielding No
Recommended Placement Centre / Soundbar
Shelf or stand
Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm] 287 x 146 x 172 (with table stand)
Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm] 255.5 x 138 x 87
Accessories Included Assembly Tools
Weight [kg] 2.4
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.