DALI Oberon 3 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers with 7″ Woofers
- Large enough to produce a powerful sound but compact enough not to overwhelm the room, the DALI OBERON 3 strikes the perfect balance. With its increased capacity the OBERON 3 delivers a deeper, richer sound than the smaller OBERON 1. Combined with the improved efficiency, it gives the OBERON 3 the ability to go louder & lower than the smaller speaker & makes it well suited to medium rooms. The wider frequency response also makes this speaker a must for anyone in to rock, dance & orchestral music
- At the heart of the OBERON 3 drivers you’ll find an SMC (Soft Magnetic Compound) disc magnet system. This highly specialised feature is designed to provide the most accurate speaker control and ultra-low levels of distortion. Featuring low-loss, wood fibre woofers that are based on DALI’s reference grade speakers and a brand new, ultra-light tweeter, the OBERON 3 delivers a sound that’s closer than ever to the original. Trade up to a more dynamic sound, with the DALI OBERON 3.
- Finished in a choice of Black Ash, Light Oak, Dark Walnut & White, the OBERON speakers suit a wide range of decors & not just a studio. They are also easy to get the best sound from. Unlike other speakers, they don’t need to be toed-in or pulled a long distance away from the wall behind. They also give a broad range of sound, meaning every seat in the room is a premium seat. As well as a wide choice of finishes, the harmonius design features smooth curves & an elegant, contrasting front baffle.
- The newly developed 29 mm ultra-light soft dome tweeter used in the OBERON 3 is manufactured by DALI and has been developed specifically for the OBERON series – combining well proven technologies from their existing DALI ranges with new features. The large size of the membrane lets the tweeter generate higher sound pressure with less excursion, keeping the voice coil motion to a precise minimum.
- The cabinet housing of the OBERON 3 is constructed from high-density CNC machined MDF board – dressed in carefully selected high-grade vinyl. The OBERON 3 cabinet employs a very rigid construction, with solid bracings across the inside of the cabinet for reinforcement. This contributes to the stiffness and practically eliminates resonance within the cabinet. To optimise timing, the speakers are fitted with acoustic damping material internally along the sides, top and bottom.
All promotional media / text, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice. In case of issues contact us.
Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 47 – 26,000
Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 87
Nominal Impedance [ohms] 6
Maximum SPL [dB] 108
Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 25 – 150
Crossover Frequency [Hz] 2,400
Crossover Principle 2-way
High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 29 mm
High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
Low frequency driver, Quantity 1 X 7″
Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
Enclosure type Bass Reflex
Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz] 49
Connection Input Single Wire
Recommended Placement Shelf or stand
Recommended Distance From Wall [cm] 5 – 50
Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm] 350 x 200 x 315
Accessories Included Manual
Weight [kg] 6.3