DALI Spektor 1 4.5″ Woofer 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker
- DALI makes it easy to integrate your loudspeakers into any room. Both the driver materials and geometry applied in the SPEKTOR 1 have been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern. You will experience a well-integrated sound, even when listening significantly off-axis. And, as you are often not seated directly in front of the loudspeaker when listening to music, this is important.
- The SPEKTOR 1 tweeter is able to render high frequencies with high accuracy. This means very short excursions, but at high speed, – or rather with high acceleration. In other words, it features a low moving mass and a strong motor. The tweeter in the SPEKTOR 1 is based on an ultra-light weight weaved fabric. Compared to most soft dome tweeters in the market, the DALI dome material is less than half the weight; 0.056 mg per mm2.
- The wood fibre cones are a DALI trademark, as well as a proven DALI technology. The SPEKTOR 1 cone membrane is crafted from a mix of fine grained paper and wood fibre pulp. This makes the cones very ridged, very light weight and the unevenness in the structure of the membrane helps minimize unwanted surface resonances.
- The woofer used in SPEKTOR 1 is developed specifically for this speaker. Even small details like the angle of the cone and the size of the dust cap is optimized for the best possible integration, dispersion and performance.
- By using only DALI designed and custom-built drivers, the need for frequency correction in the crossover is eliminated. This enables DALI to design an exact crossover out of quality components which ensures that the signal loss is close to zero.
Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 59 – 26,000 Hz
Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 83.0 dB
Nominal Impedance [ohms] 6 ohms
Maximum SPL [dB] 103 dB
Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 40 – 100 Watt
Crossover Frequency [Hz] 2,100 Hz
Crossover Principle 2-way
High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 21 mm
High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
Low frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 4,5″
Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
Enclosure type Bass Reflex
Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz] 58.0 Hz
Connection Input Single Wire
Recommended Placement Shelf or stand
Recommended Distance From Wall [cm] 1 – 50 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm] 237 x 140 x 195 mm
Accessories Included Rubber Feet
Weight [kg] 2.6 kg
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.