DALI Spektor 2 5.25″ Woofer 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker
Click To Read Reviews
- DALI makes it easy to integrate your loudspeakers into any room. Both the driver materials and geometry applied in the SPEKTOR 2 have been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern. You will experience a well-integrated sound, even when listening significantly off-axis. And, as you are often not seated directly in front of the loudspeaker when listening to music, this is important. The SPEKTOR 2 tweeter is able to render high frequencies with high accuracy. This means very short excursions.
- The increased surface areas of the 5 inch woofer increases the overall sound pressure levels, making this the perfect choice for larger rooms that still require a compact speaker. The wood fibre cones are a DALI trademark, as well as a proven DALI technology. The SPEKTOR 2 cone membrane is crafted from a mix of fine grained paper and wood fibre pulp. This makes the cones very ridged, very light weight and the unevenness in the structure of the membrane helps minimize unwanted surface resonances
- The primary function of any loudspeaker is to convert the electrical signal from the amplifier into a realistic audio experience in the listening room. Any distortion or coloration of the signal by drivers or enclosures is by definition a degradation of the sound. Clarity in an audio signal is obtained by low loss of information in combination with creating a smooth and seamless reproduction in both the time and frequency domain
- What a start! The SPEKTOR series offers for little money a fabulous acoustic performance which could be compared with much higher priced competitive systems without getting into troubles. Power-performance, resolution and auditory spaciousness on top level are well balanced with good sensibility and comfortable sound characteristic. At the moment there is nothing better. In spite of strong competition the SPEKTOR set wins without problems the first place in this market segment. AREADVD review.
Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 54 – 26,000 Hz
Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 84.5 dB
Nominal Impedance [ohms] 6 ohms
Maximum SPL [dB] 105 dB
Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 25 – 100 Watt
Crossover Frequency [Hz] 2,600 Hz
Crossover Principle 2-way
High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 25 mm
High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
Low frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 5,25″
Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
Enclosure type Bass Reflex
Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz] 51.5 Hz
Connection Input Single Wire
Recommended Placement Shelf or stand
Recommended Distance From Wall [cm] 1 – 80 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm] 292 x 170 x 238 mm
Accessories Included Rubber Feet
Weight [kg] 4.2 kg
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.