DALI SPEKTOR 6 6.5″ Woofer 2-Way Floorstanding Speaker
- Bringing the SPEKTOR series to life has been a delicate balancing act of getting the optimum amount of audio performance, and optimising the production of every element of the speaker. Getting this much Hi-Fi performance from a speaker series in this price range not only took all of DALI’s experience and know-how, but also hours and hours spent in the listening room, improving the driver and crossover designs to create the perfect audio performance.
- The amplifier friendly design makes the SPEKTOR series a perfect fit for almost any of the amplifiers in its price category. No matter if we look at compact Hi-Fi, stereo amplifiers or surround receivers, SPEKTOR will bring out the best in them, showing you just how good music and movies can sound.
- DALI makes it easy to integrate your loudspeakers into any room. Both the driver materials and geometry applied in the SPEKTOR 6 have been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern. You will experience a well-integrated sound, even when listening significantly off-axis. And, as you are often not seated directly in front of the loudspeaker when listening to music, this is important.
- The SPEKTOR 6 tweeter is able to render high frequencies with high accuracy. This means very short excursions, but at high speed, – or rather – with high acceleration. In other words, it features a low moving mass and a strong motor. The tweeter in the SPEKTOR 6 is based on an ultra-light weight weaved fabric. Compared to most soft dome tweeters in the market, the DALI dome material is less than half the weight; 0.056 mg per mm2.
- The SPEKTOR 6 sound signature is build around two 6,5” woofers, which are developed specifically for this speaker. Even small details like the angle of the wood fibre cone and the size of the dust cap is optimized for the best possible integration, dispersion and performance in the SPEKTOR 6. The wood fibre cones are a DALI trademark, as well as a proven DALI technology. The SPEKTOR 6 cone membranes are crafted from a mix of fine grained paper and wood fibre pulp.
Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 43 – 26,000 Hz
Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 88.5 dB
Nominal Impedance [ohms] 6 ohms
Maximum SPL [dB] 109 dB
Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 30 – 150 Watt
Crossover Frequency [Hz] 2,500 Hz
Crossover Principle 2-way
High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 25 mm
High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
Low frequency driver, Quantity 2 x 6,5″
Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
Enclosure type Bass Reflex
Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz] 41.0 Hz
Connection Input Single Wire
Recommended Placement Floor
Recommended Distance From Wall [cm] 20 – 100 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm] 972 x 195 x 313 mm
Accessories Included Spikes
Weight [kg] 13.8 kg
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.