Dali Spektor Vokal 4.25″ Woofer 2-Way Centre Channel Speaker
Click To Read Reviews
- Dali Makes It Easy To Integrate Your Loudspeakers Into Any Room. Both The Driver Materials And Geometry Applied In The Spektor Vokal Have Been Selected To Achieve A Wide Dispersion Pattern. You Will Experience A Well-Integrated Sound, Even When Listening Significantly Off-Axis. And, As You Are Often Not Seated Directly In Front Of The Loudspeaker When Listening To Music, This Is Important.
- The Spektor Vokal Tweeter Is Able To Render High Frequencies With High Accuracy. This Means Very Short Excursions, But At High Speed, – Or Rather – With High Acceleration. In Other Words, It Features A Low Moving Mass And A Strong Motor. The Tweeter In The Spektor Vokal Is Based On An Ultra-Light Weight Weaved Fabric. Compared To Most Soft Dome Tweeters In The Market, The Dali Dome Material Is Less Than Half The Weight 0.056 Mg Per mm2.
- The Spektor Vokal Sound Signature Is Build Around Two 4.25″ Woofers, Which Are Developed Specifically For This Speaker. Even Small Details Like The Angle Of The Wood Fibre Cone And The Size Of The Dust Cap Is Optimized For The Best Possible Integration, Dispersion And Performance In The Spektor Vokal. The Wood Fibre Cones Are A Dali Trademark, As Well As A Proven Dali Technology. The Spektor Vokal Cone Membranes Are Crafted From A Mix Of Fine Grained Paper And Wood Fibre Pulp.
- The Primary Function Of Any Loudspeaker Is To Convert The Electrical Signal From The Amplifier Into A Realistic Audio Experience In The Listening Room. Any Distortion Or Coloration Of The Original Signal By Drivers Or Enclosures Is By Definition A Degradation Of The Sound. Clarity In An Audio Signal Is Obtained By Low Loss Of Information In Combination With Creating A Smooth And Seamless Reproduction In Both The Time And Frequency Domain.
- At The Moment There Is Nothing Better. In Spite Of Strong Competition The Spektor Set Wins Without Problems The First Place In This Market Segment.” – Areadvd Review Of Spektor 5.0 Setup
Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 66 – 26,000 Hz
Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 87.0 dB
Nominal Impedance [ohms] 6 ohms
Maximum SPL [dB] 107 dB
Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 40 – 120 Watt
Crossover Frequency [Hz] 2,100 Hz
Crossover Principle 2-way
High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 25 mm
High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
Low frequency driver, Quantity 2 x 4,25″
Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
Enclosure type Bass Reflex
Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz] 51.5 Hz
Connection Input Single Wire
Recommended Placement Shelf or stand
Recommended Distance From Wall [cm] 1 – 50 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm] 152 x 435 x 204 mm
Accessories Included Rubber Feet
Weight [kg] 5.3 kg
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.