Denon Music Maniac AH-MM300 On-Ear Headphones, 40mm Driver
Click To Read Reviews
- Ceramic finish glass fiber reinforced ellipsoid ear cups
- 40mm carbon/paper composite diaphragms with free edge and neodymium magnets
- Aluminum die-cast hangers
- Oxygen free copper cables
- Contemporary design
Featuring light weight, elegant styling and the latest technologies, Denon’s AH-MM300 headphones are professionally tuned for a flat EQ to deliver the utmost musical fidelity that’s truly faithful to the original musical performance.
Ceramic Finish Glass
Fiber Reinforced Ellipsoid Earcups
Featuring a comfortable on-ear (supra-aural) design, the AH-MM300 is equipped with ellipsoid earcups constructed of glass fiber reinforced composite material that provides both light weight and high rigidity for resonance-free audio quality, and the ceramic finish provides an elegant look as well as resistance to scratches.
Aluminum Die-cast Hangers
The earcup housings connect to the lightweight adjustable headband via aluminum alloy die-cast hangers that feature resonance-free construction, along with high rigidity for maximum durability. The AH-MM300 also features collapsible earcups for storage in the supplied carrying pouch.
40mm Carbon/Paper Composite
Diaphragms with Free Edge and Neodymium Magnets
The AH-MM300 features proprietary 40mm drivers with advanced Carbon/Paper composite blend diaphragms and neodymium magnets along with Denon’s exclusive Free Edge technology, which dispenses with the traditional diaphragm surround suspension to deliver extended frequency response all the way up to 40 kHz.
Oxygen Free Copper cables
For the utmost audio fidelity, the AH-MM300 comes with 2 detachable audio cables, both featuring high purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) cable technology. One cable features a built-in microphone along with a remote control for volume, track selection and smartphone control. The other longer cable is provided for connection to other devices, and both cables feature gold-plated connectors.
Specs – AH-MM300
- Weight / 195 gr
- Driver diameter / 40 mm
- Driver type / Dynamic (Carbon/paper diaphragm + Free Edge)
- Impedance / 32 ohm
- Sensitivity / 96 dB/mW
- Maximum power input / 1000mW
- Frequency response / 10-40,000 (Hz)
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.