JBL Cinema SB241, 4″ woofer
The JBL SB241 is a 2.1 channel soundbar system with a wired subwoofer and a total of 110 watts of power. The main unit is a elegantly designed unit, finished in gloss black with 2 x 2 inch drivers. It has a metal grill protecting the said drivers on the front. Thr inputs and ports for power and sub-woofer connection are at the rear. On the other hand the subwoofer unit is made of MDF and has a small 4″ woofer with a down firing configuration and a rear port. All though the finishing is spot on, the overall build is light in weight. Subwoofer unit feels very light and has a hollow feel to it. This soundbar supports HDMI ARC, Bluetooth, Optical input modes. Analogue inputs like RCA and Aux are absent.
Lets get into the audio aspect of this 2.1 soundbar. Firstly the audio output is loud and dynamic. It puts out a lot of energy in a decently sized room. Moreover the highs are very articulate and pristine bordering on sibilant, that is unless you push the system to its limits. Similarly the mids are decent and increase the ineligibility of vocals. Subsequently certain instruments sound loud and in your face. Bass is another chapter altogether. At lower volumes it compliments the system decently and sounds adequate, but as the volume increases the sub-woofer not only sounds strained but also boomy. The overall stereo separation is nothing to write home about either. All in all its a decent subwoofer best when purchased within 10000 rupees in India.
Increase dialogue intelligibility.
Slim profile and easy to mount.
Fuss free HDMI ARC and Bluetooth.
No analogue input.
- 110W SOUNDBAR WITH WIRED SUBWOOFER: JBL Cinema SB241 delivers 110 Watt of powerful sound from two full range drivers. Also the wired subwoofer provide that extra deep bass to boost your listening experience of the Movies and Music entertainments.
- DOLBY DIGITAL AUDIO: Have an Ultimate movie experience at your home with embedded Dolby digital system that comes with 2.1 Channel. SB241 with Dolby digital delivers powerful sound that enhances any movie experience.
- FLEXIBILITY OF WIRELESS MUSIC STREAMING & CABLE CONNECTION: Stream music from your Mobile or Tablet via Bluetooth Connectivity. HDMI ARC & Optical connection allows a versatile setup options providing an ease to user accessibility.
- DEDICATED SOUND MODE TO ENHANCE VOICE CLARITY: Just press the “Voice” button on the remote control to enhance voice clarity, which brings dialogues to the front, allowing your favorite voices to stand out against background noise.
- ULTRA-LOW-PROFILE: This soundbar comes with just 62mm height that can be placed under your TV, fits any home environment and won’t block your TV’s bottom edge.
- SLEEK DESIGN: The sleek and premium finish of JBL SB241 complements the furnishings in your home while decorating the wall.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Soundbar; Wired subwoofer; Remote control with batteries; Power cords (up to 4pcs depending on region SKUs); HDMI cable; Wall-mount bracket kit with screws; Quick start guide; Warranty card; Safety sheet
JBLSB241BLKIN / JBL Cinema SB241 / JBL Cinema SB140
Control and Connection Specifications
*If the above information is incorrect please drop us a message from the contact us page below.
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.