Marshall Minor III TWS in-Ear Headphones, 12mm Driver
Click To Read Reviews
Marshall Minor III are a stylish looking and splendid designed pair of TWS earbuds. These earphones sport the signature Marshall look and as a result looks exemplary. However that’s where the rosy picture ends. The fitting is mediocre at best and you would find yourself struggling more often than not to keep a snug fit. Similarly the textured finish although looks good, is coarse to hold. Additionally the quality of build and overall finishing leaves a lot to be desired. Not all is gloomy as the battery capacity is decent and these earbuds when combined with the charging case last smidgen over 25 hours of battery life.
The sound of these earphones would be largely dependent of the level of fitting you would achieve. For instance a loose fitting would mean poor treble as well as undefined bass response. However once you get a good fit the treble and highs shine. The earbuds have got a superb and airy sound which although is on the warmer side is plentiful detailed. Likewise the mids have a good forward presence and vocals and many instruments sound clean and natural. This sort of fitting never results in a good bass performance and these earbuds are no different. Expecting good thump or decent beat will only lead to disappointment. Moving on to the call quality, it is good and gets the job done decently. All in all the Marshall earbuds are an average pair of earbuds only and it goes without saying that if you need Marshall looks buy them, else do not.
Also: View a fantastic pair of TWS Earbuds from Sony on Amazon before finalizing.
Retro Marshall looks.
Good battery life.
Fitting is mostly a miss.
- PAIR AND PLAY: Marshall signature sound without any extra clutter – just grab your music and go
- BLUETOOTH 5.2: Minor III is truly wireless, giving you the absolute freedom of listening without wires, while delivering the same powerful audio
- 25 HOURS OF WIRELESS PLAYTIME: The earbuds hold 5 hours and the portable charging case carries four additional charges so you can slip the earbuds into the case for some extra power when needed
- POWERFUL CUSTOM-TUNED DRIVERS: 12 mm drivers, custom-tuned to deliver enhanced bass, smooth mids and clear highs
- INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS: Comes with touch-sensitive earbuds, so you can use them to control your music and phone calls
|Model type||earbud (open fit)|
|ANC (active noice cancellation)||No|
|TRA (Transparency mode)||No|
|Total wireless playtime||25 h|
|Play time earbuds||5 h|
|Number of earbud-charges in the case||4|
|Charging time earbuds||15 min –> 1,5 h playtime|
|Charging time case + earbuds||2h|
|Profile||A2DP, AVDTP, AVRCP, HFP|
|Multi point (multi host)||No|
|Charging connector on the case||USB-C|
|3.5 mm input||No|
|Audio cable included||No|
|Water & dust resistance||IPX3 charging case, IPX4 earbuds|
|Frequency range||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Driver sensitivity||93 dB SPL (179 mV @1kHz)|
|Driver impedance||32 Ohm|
|Weight||4,01 g (charging case weight 40,24 g)|
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.