Marshall Motif True Wireless Earbuds, 6mm Drivers
Marshall Motif are perhaps one of the best and delightful looking TWS earbuds on the market currently. Sporting the signature Marshall retro look these earbuds are very attractive. The criss-cross design on the stem adds more novelty to them. Unlike the cheaper Minor III the build, finish as well as overall texture is much better. Apparently the quality of materials used is of higher quality. Similarly the in-ear fitting sees a vast improvement too and the earbuds do not cause any irritation or aches even when worn for longer duration. The battery life is also quite apt with a runtime of nearly 6 hours with the ANC off which extends to beyond 26 hours when the battery inside the charging case is also taken into consideration.
With 5 star rated looks we would expect similar ratings in the performance department. And these do deliver. Lets start with the foundation. The 6mm drivers though sound small deliver fantastic bass and rumble ion abundance. Similarly the highs deliver good and sensational audio. Mid-range is where things go a bit off beat. The mids are too pronounced giving the instruments and mid-bass an unnecessary punch. Consequently audio sounds somewhat bland and overbearing. Having said that a dive in to the eq app does resolve things but out the box usage is not a go-go. Furthermore ANC is not worthy and is totally unimpressive. Without doing a quadruple negative to make a positive statement we would simply say that buy these earbuds if you want good looks and do not use ANC.
Decent battery life.
Good build quality.
Mid-range is off-beat.
ANC is subpar.
- CANCEL THE NOISE, AMPLIFY THE SOUND: Set your own level of active noise cancellation and Transparency for a truly personal listening experience
- Product Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- SEALED-FIT EARBUDS FOR A SECURE FIT: Comes with three ear-tip sizes so you can get the right fit and the right sound
- RELIABLE PLAYTIME WITH WIRELESS CHARGING: Each earbud holds 4.5 hours of wireless playtime with full A.N.C. and the portable charging case provides 20 total hours of playtime on a single charge. Wireless charging also makes it even easier to charge and go
- CARRY THE BIG STAGE IN YOUR POCKET: Delivers the same Marshall sound in a design that is both sturdy and slim, with IPX5-rated earbuds and an IPX4-rated charging case that fits right there in your pocket
|ANC (active noice cancellation)||Yes|
|TRA (Transparency mode)||Yes|
|Total wireless playtime||20h ANC on, 26h ANC off|
|Play time earbuds||4.5 h ANC on, 6h ANC off|
|Number of earbud-charges in the case||3.7|
|Charging time earbuds||15 min –> 1 h playtime|
|Charging time case + earbuds||3h|
|Profile||A2DP, AVDTP, AVRCP, HFP|
|Multi point (multi host)||No|
|Charging connector on the case||USB-C|
|3.5 mm input||No|
|Audio cable included||No|
|Water & dust resistance||IPX4 charging case, IPX5 earbuds|
|Frequency range||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Driver sensitivity||106±2 dB @ 1 mW (0.126Vrms) 1 KHz|
|Driver impedance||16 Ohm|
|Weight||4,25 g (charging case weight 39,5 g)|
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.