M-Audio AV 32 10-Watt Compact Studio Monitor Speakers, 3″ Woofer
- 3Inch polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1Inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- Optimage iv tweeter wave guides for imaging and detail
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer,player, or other audio sources
M-Audio AV32 Active Compact Desktop Reference Monitor Speakers Upgrade your sound with the AV32 monitor speakers from M-Audio. The acoustically-inert MDF cabinets eliminate clarity-robbing resonances. Onboard amplification provides 10 Watts of power per channel. The two- way design features an optimized bass reflex design and OptImage IV waveguides to deliver extended bass and crystal-clear highs. High Quality Components The Left speaker contains the system’s stereo amplifier, rated at 10 dynamic watts per channel, which is more than enough to drive the AV32 to a surprisingly loud, clean sound pressure level. In addition, the cabinets are made of Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF), a dense, acoustically-inert material that prevents the cabinet vibrations that would otherwise diminish the system’s clarity. This is a huge advantage over similar-looking speakers, most of which use thin, vibration-prone molded plastic housings. Easy to Use Ease of use and flexible connectivity were also major considerations in the AV32’s design. Conveniently located on the Left speaker’s front panel is the system’s volume control, an Auxiliary input jack for connecting other devices and a Headphone output for private listening. With its top-grade driver elements, surprisingly powerful amplification, and resonant-free MDF cabinets, the AV32 delivers a level of acoustic performance that is perfect for almost any situation. If you require superior performance compared to conventional compact consumer powered speakers-even when space is at a premium-the AV32 is an outstanding choice. Features: 3-inch polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs Optimage iv tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, mp3 player, or other audio sources Acoustically-inert mdf cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
From the manufacturer
M-Audio AV32 10-Watt Professional Studio Monitor Speakers with 3-inch Woofer
The AV32 delivers great audio experiences from your music and multimedia applications.
For the Quieter Nights
The M-Audio HDH50 headphones make a great match with the M-Audio AV32 and AV42 speakers.
When it is time to be quiet for the family or neighbors, plug the HDH50’s into the headphone port and enjoy high definition audio. .. privately.
- Frequency Response: 12Hz-24kHz.
- Cable: 6.8 ft. (2.1m) with 1/8″ connector.
Professional Quality for Your Desktop
Recording engineers and producers in studios from all around the world rely on M-Audio monitors.
Now, you can enjoy the same professional standard of audio quality right on your desktop.
The M-Audio AV32 and AV42 have custom-tuned cabinets, optimized speaker design, and advanced crossover technology deliver to the best sound you can get in monitors this size.
- OptImage IV tweeter waveguides.
- Front panel: Volume control, 1/8-inch headphone output, and 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input.
- Back panel: RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, and more.
Hear the Upgrade
Flexible, uncovered woofer and tweeter cones replace the grill to allow a more intricate waveguide while remaining child- and pet-proof.
Get all You Need
You can connect devices with RCA line outputs to the left speaker’s back panel. One connection sends sounds to both active and passive speakers.
The front headphone output allows you to work privately at any hour, while the 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input lets you easily switch audio sources as needed.
|M-Audio AV32||M-Audio AV42|
|Weight||5.6 lbs||7.6 lbs|
|Dimensions||7.5″ x 5.1″ x 6.1″||8.4″ x 5.7″ x 7.4″|
|Tweeter||Optimage IV wave guide||Optimage IV wave guide|
|Inputs||RCA, 1/8″ stereo auxiliary||RCA, 1/8″ stereo auxiliary|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz – 20,000 Hz||75 Hz – 20,000 Hz|
|Amplifier power (per channel)||10 watts continuous||20 watts continuous|
- Type: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-Frequency Driver: 3″ diameter, polypropylene-coated, with high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1″ diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.3 kHz
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input Connectors: Left and right RCA line input and 1/8″ aux input
- Polarity: Positive signal at “+” input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic Power: 10 watts continuous, per channel into 4 Ω
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ω unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: Blue power LED for aligning wave guide
- Power Requirements: 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x 5.1″ x 6.1″ (19 cm x 13 cm x 15.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 lbs (2.55 kg)
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.