M-Audio AV42 Active Desktop Speakers, 4″ woofer
Click To Read Reviews
- Listen like the professionals with 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofers and 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters
- 10-W per channel amplifier and OptImage IV tweeter wave guides for powerful, room filling sound
- RCA inputs for connection to gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers and more
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop, desktop computer, MP3 player or other audio sources
- Includes 1/8 inch cable, 1/8-inch RCA cable, premium speaker wire and acoustic traction pads
Loaded with 4-inch low-frequency drivers and bass-reflux designed MDF cabinets, AV42s offer you remarkably rich sound you can put to work with your computer and other music gear. What’s more, AV42s feature 1-inch silk-dome tweeters, just like professional studio monitors, giving them smooth top-end detail. Other nice touches include OptImage IV tweeter wave guides and a sleek black vinyl laminate finish. If you’re tired of trying to make music using cheap laptop speakers, then you’ll find M-Audio AV42 desktop monitors to be a major step up.
From the manufacturer
Upgrade your sound
Listen like the pro’s and experience crystal-clear, defined sound by upgrading your standard factory desktop speakers. Right for gaming, watching movies or listening to your favourite song, M-Audio’s AV42 monitors combine high quality components and an attractive, style-driven design aesthetic that provides solution for pro-grade sound. Compact, attractive and simple-to-install, M-Audio’s AV42 desktop speakers have been meticulously designed for you to experience your media like never before, at a standard previously reserved for recording engineers, producers and media professionals.
High quality sound reproduction: 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofers produce tight, accurate bass and 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters produce clear, pristine highs.
20 W per channel amplifier and OptImage IV tweeter wave guides for punchy sound reproduction and imaging.
Versatile, conveniently located RCA inputs for seamless connection to gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers and more.
Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop, MP3 player or other audio sources with a 1/8-inch output; plus an easily-accessible front-panel 1/8-inch headphone output for private listening.
Everything that you need
- (2) AV42 Monitors
- 1/8 inch Cable
- 1/8 inch-to-Stereo RCA Cable
- Premium Speaker Wire
- Acoustic Traction Pads
- Power Cable (standard IEC)
- User Guide
- Safety Manual
- 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage IV tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail
- 20-watt per channel amplifier with Class A/B architecture
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, and more
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- Front-panel 1/8-inch headphone output
- Front-panel volume control
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Attractive black vinyl laminate finish
- Type: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-Frequency Driver: 4″ diameter, polypropylene-coated, with high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1″ diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input Connectors: Left and right RCA line input, and 1/8″ aux input
- Polarity: Positive signal at “+” input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic Power: 20 watts continuous, per channel into 4 Ω
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ω unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: blue power LED for aligning wave guide
- Power Requirements: 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Dimensions: 8.4″ x 5.7″ x 7.4 (21.3 cm x 14.6 cm x 18.8 cm)
- Weight: 7.6 lbs (3.43 kg)
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.