Monitor Audio Bronze 6 Floorstanding Speaker 6.5″ Woofer
The Bronze 6
Its deceptively compact cabinet supports two 61/2” C-CAM bass drivers operating in tandem with a further 61/2” mid-range unit housed in a dedicated chamber.
In this way matching drivers tuned for different roles are able to develop a wonderfully uniform, tonally consistent sound-field involving seismic low bass and richly coherent mid-range detail, which rises in frequency to meet the illuminating resolution of our fabulous Bronze C-CAM tweeter.
Here is Bronze in tooth and claw, alive to its ambitious audiophile design precedents and equipped with a compelling mix of accuracy, scale and dynamics for the highest value music and home theatre audio.
- C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Optimised 61/2” mid-range driver featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile
- Dual 61/2” bass drivers featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile
- Two and a half way configuration with differentially tuned acoustic system – higher efficiency and improved low frequency extension
- HiVe port technology
- All drivers feature single bolt-through driver systems, for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
- Floor-level terminal panel for easy termination and neat cable access. Bi-wire/ Bi-amp terminal configuration
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes.
System Format: 2-1/2-Way
Frequency Response: 34 Hz — 30 kHzSensitivity (1W@1M): 90 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Maximum SPL: 114.8 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS): 150 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 40 — 150 W
Cabinet Design: Bass section – Front/rear bass reflex with HiVe II Port technology. Sealed mid-range enclosure.
LF: -6dB @ 150 Hz
MF/HF: 2.5 kHz
Drive Unit Complement2 x 61/2″ C-CAM bass
1 x 61/2″ C-CAM bass mid-range driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D): 985 x 185 x 315 mm (383/4 x 75/16 x 123/8″)Dimensions (Including Grille, Terminals, Plinths and Spikes (H x W x D)): 1033 x 235 x 350 mm (4011/16 x 91/4 x 133/4″)
Weight (each): 16.6 kg (36 lb 8 oz) Sold As: Pair
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.