Monitor Audio Reference 300 Tower Speaker 6.5″ Woofer
- The Monitor 300s are the top-of-the-range speaker and have been designed to give maximum power and performance. Their cabinets house three 61/2″ MMP II bass drivers: two dedicated to bass and one to mid-range frequencies.
- The dedicated mid-range driver delivers the clarity and precision expected from a serious hi-fi speaker, and adds the necessary warmth to create an immersive musical and cinema experience. The larger driver and cabinet size produce the scale and punch that is recommended for optimum performance in medium to large rooms.
- The Monitor 300s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker.
- Frequency Response 35 Hz – 30 kHz Sensitivity (1W@1M) 90 dB
- Power Handling (RMS) 150 W Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
System Format 2-1/2 Way
Frequency Response 35 Hz – 30 kHz
Sensitivity (1W@1M) 90 dB
Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
Maximum SPL 115 dBA
Power Handling (RMS) 150 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements 40 – 150 W
Cabinet Design Dual chamber, rear ported bass reflex with HiVe II port technology
Drive Unit Complement:
2 x 6.5″ MMP II bass
1 x 6.5″ MMP II bass mid-range
1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
LF: 700 Hz
MF/HF: 3.3 kHz
External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D) 970 x 201 x 299.3 mm (38-3/16 x 7-15/16 x 11-13/16″)
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D) 993 x 252.9 x 318.9 mm (39-1/8 x 9-15/16 x 12-9/16″)
Weight 13.66 kg (30 lb)
Sold As Pair
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.