Pioneer SBX-301 Wireless Sounbar Black with sub woofer, 6.77″ woofer
- Speakers : Speaker Bar:157 x 42 mm Full-range Cone, Wireless Subwoofer: 172 mm Cone Woofer
- Amplification : Type: Class D › Channels: 2.1, Maximum Power Output: Total 145 W (THD 30 %, Speaker Bar + Wireless Subwoofer) Speaker Bar: 30 W + 30 W Wireless Subwoofer: 85 W.
- Audio Features: Listening Modes: Music, Movie, News.
- Convenience Features : Bluetooth Wireless Technology (Version: 2.1+EDR, Profile: A2DP) for Audio Streaming › USB Side Port for Audio File Playback from USB Storage Device, Multiple Options for TV Connection (HDMI/AUX In/Optical In/ Line In) User-Friendly Simple Remote Control
- Playable Formats: USB: MP3 (.mp3/.MP3), WMA (.wma/.WMA), WAV (.wav/.WAV), AAC (.aac/.AAC), FLAC (.flac/.FLAC) › HDMI: Dolby Digital, PCM › Optical: Dolby Digital, PCM
Upgrade your TV sound with a simple setup by Pioneer’s 2.1-channel speaker bar system. The wireless subwoofer can be placed where you like, offering dynamic deep bass without the hassle of speaker wiring. Enjoy an immersive surround sound experience with the slim speaker bar that can be easily connected by a single-cable with your TV. The built-in Bluetooth® Wireless Technology lets you stream songs from compatible devices such as smartphones and tablets. You can choose the optimal sound for the playing source with the three listening modes—Music, Movies, or News.
Powerful and Stunning Surround Sound with Easy Instalment
The SBX-301 consists of a speaker bar and a wireless subwoofer. This is an ideal system for small rooms, offering maximum performance with a minimum setup. Instead of the flat sound from your TV’s built-in speakers, the speaker bar delivers rich surround sound, while the wireless subwoofer reproduces powerful deep bass.
Single-Cable Connection via HDMI with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
If your TV is ARC compatible, you can connect the speaker bar to your TV via the HDMI terminal. With the ARC function, you can output not only sound from the TV, but also from other TV-connected devices such as Blu-ray Disc players and set-top boxes without any extra cables to enjoy enhanced home entertainment.
Slim Speaker Bar Sits Below TV Screen
Just 60 mm-high, the speaker bar can be placed below the TV screen without blocking your view or the TV’s remote-control sensor. The control keys and USB/Line In terminals are located on the side panel for a neat front look. The simple design easily blends with any room decor.
Easy-to-Install Wireless Subwoofer with Flexible Placement
Having a dedicated subwoofer for the low-frequencies is a great way to enhance your home entertainment experience. The powerful 85 W wireless subwoofer can be placed anywhere in the room without worrying about speaker cables. Pairing is easy with automatic connection with the speaker bar.
Immersive Sound with Dolby Audio™
Dolby Audio™ from Dolby Laboratories is designed to closely reproduce rich, clear, and powerful cinema sound in the comfort of your home. The technology also instantly remixes and converts 5.1-channel surround sound for a speaker bar configuration output.
Stream Songs with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
You can wirelessly stream audio from your smartphone, tablet, or other compatible devices, and enjoy the rich sound delivered from the speakers.
Status Display by Hidden LED Indicators
LED indicators are hidden behind the speaker grille, so you can easily see the current operating status such as input, volume, and listening mode.
Speaker Bar:157 x 42 mm Full-range Cone
Wireless Subwoofer: 172 mm Cone Woofer
Type: Class D
Maximum Power Output: Total 145 W (THD 30 %, Speaker Bar + Wireless Subwoofer)
Speaker Bar: 30 W + 30 W
Wireless Subwoofer: 85 W
Listening Modes: Music, Movie, News
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Version: 2.1+EDR, Profile: A2DP) for Audio Streaming
USB Side Port for Audio File Playback from USB Storage Device
Multiple Options for TV Connection (HDMI/AUX In/Optical In/Line In)
User-Friendly Simple Remote Control
USB: MP3 (.mp3/.MP3), WMA (.wma/.WMA), WAV (.wav/.WAV), AAC (.aac/.AAC), FLAC (.flac/.FLAC)
HDMI: Dolby Digital, PCM
Optical: Dolby Digital, PCM
Speaker Bar Terminals
HDMI In (ARC)
Digital Optical In
AUX In (RCA)
Line In (3.5 mm Stereo Jack)
Power Requirements: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Speaker Bar: 20 W/Below 0.5 W
Wireless Subwoofer: 25 W/Below 2 W
Dimensions (W x H x D):
Speaker Bar: 960 x 60 x 80 mm
Wireless Subwoofer: 210 x 340 x 250 mm
Net Weight: 5.5 kg
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.