Polk Audio Signature S10 4″ Woofer
- Dynamic Balance Drivers: Dynamic Balance is a proprietary Polk Audio technology using laser imaging to determine what combination of speaker materials create the least amount of resonance. Eliminating resonance in speakers results in a wide, smooth response and low distortion. Using just the right materials enables Polk to eliminate issues that reduce speaker performance and tune out performance-robbing resonances before they occur. Dynamic Balance ensures a rich, clean, full-range sound no matt
- i-Res 1″ Terylene Tweeter: The Signature S10 bookshelf loudspeaker utilizes Polk’s newly designed 1″ Terylene tweeter to deliver clear and detailed high-end response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments. It will support high frequencies up to 40kHz to perfectly reproduce the latest high-resolution audio files with improved audio extension, earning Hi-Res Audio Certification.
- 4″ Mica-Reinforced Polypropylene Woofer: The Signature S10 bookshelf speaker employs one 4″ Dynamic Balance low distortion mica-reinforced polypropylene cone woofer for clean, clear bass, better linearity, and increased dynamic midrange and midbass. This mica-reinforced polypropylene woofer features a butyl rubber surround, massive ceramic motor structure, and a high-temperature Conex fiber spider that combine to create a driver of exceptionally high efficiency, for clean, clear bass, better lin
- Non-Resonant Enclosure: The bookshelf speaker’s strong, rigid and acoustically inert enclosure reduces unwanted internal standing waves for less audible coloration. And non-resonant Meddite MDF construction, extra bracing, and a thick front baffle ensure a more lifelike sound. The enclosure’s curved edges not only look cool, they reduce standing waves inside the cabinet for less audible coloration. The enclosure features a beautiful black washed walnut finish.
- Anti-Diffraction Magnetic Grille: The Signature S10 includes an anti-diffraction magnetic grille for unaltered sound. The integrated magnets make it easy to attach and remove the grille from the bookshelf speaker. Two-Way Crossover: The bookshelf speaker employs a high-performance two-way crossover array (2.5kHz) for seamless blending and optimum time alignment of the tweeter & woofer, creating a lifelike soundstage. 5-Way Binding Posts: The bookshelf loudspeaker features 5-way binding posts f
frequency response: 67-40,000 Hz
sensitivity: 87 dB
handles up to 100 watts
1″ Terylene high-res dome tweeter
4″ mica-reinforced polypropylene Dynamic Balance® cone driver
Power Port® technology for better bass response
non-resonant MDF cabinet
anti-diffraction magnetic grilles for minimal sonic interference
5-way gold-plated binding posts
keyhole slot and threaded insert for wall-mounting
5-7/16″W x 8-7/16″H x 6-3/16″D
weight: 2.7 kgs.
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.