Polk Audio Signature S10 4″ Woofer
Click To Read Reviews
- Dynamic Balance Drivers: Dynamic Balance is a proprietary Polk Audio technology using laser imaging to determine what combination of speaker materials create the least amount of resonance. Eliminating resonance in speakers results in a wide, smooth response and low distortion. Using just the right materials enables Polk to eliminate issues that reduce speaker performance and tune out performance-robbing resonances before they occur. Dynamic Balance ensures a rich, clean, full-range sound no matt
- i-Res 1″ Terylene Tweeter: The Signature S10 bookshelf loudspeaker utilizes Polk’s newly designed 1″ Terylene tweeter to deliver clear and detailed high-end response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments. It will support high frequencies up to 40kHz to perfectly reproduce the latest high-resolution audio files with improved audio extension, earning Hi-Res Audio Certification.
- 4″ Mica-Reinforced Polypropylene Woofer: The Signature S10 bookshelf speaker employs one 4″ Dynamic Balance low distortion mica-reinforced polypropylene cone woofer for clean, clear bass, better linearity, and increased dynamic midrange and midbass. This mica-reinforced polypropylene woofer features a butyl rubber surround, massive ceramic motor structure, and a high-temperature Conex fiber spider that combine to create a driver of exceptionally high efficiency, for clean, clear bass, better lin
- Non-Resonant Enclosure: The bookshelf speaker’s strong, rigid and acoustically inert enclosure reduces unwanted internal standing waves for less audible coloration. And non-resonant Meddite MDF construction, extra bracing, and a thick front baffle ensure a more lifelike sound. The enclosure’s curved edges not only look cool, they reduce standing waves inside the cabinet for less audible coloration. The enclosure features a beautiful black washed walnut finish.
- Anti-Diffraction Magnetic Grille: The Signature S10 includes an anti-diffraction magnetic grille for unaltered sound. The integrated magnets make it easy to attach and remove the grille from the bookshelf speaker. Two-Way Crossover: The bookshelf speaker employs a high-performance two-way crossover array (2.5kHz) for seamless blending and optimum time alignment of the tweeter & woofer, creating a lifelike soundstage. 5-Way Binding Posts: The bookshelf loudspeaker features 5-way binding posts f
frequency response: 67-40,000 Hz
sensitivity: 87 dB
handles up to 100 watts
1″ Terylene high-res dome tweeter
4″ mica-reinforced polypropylene Dynamic Balance® cone driver
Power Port® technology for better bass response
non-resonant MDF cabinet
anti-diffraction magnetic grilles for minimal sonic interference
5-way gold-plated binding posts
keyhole slot and threaded insert for wall-mounting
5-7/16″W x 8-7/16″H x 6-3/16″D
weight: 2.7 kgs.
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.