PreSonus Eris E3.5 2-Way Active Speakers/Professional Desktop Speakers, 3.5″ woofer
Click To Read Reviews
- 3.5-inch (89 mm) Kevlar low-frequency transducer | 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- User Controls: High- and low-frequency tuning controls | Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB biamplification | RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Inputs and outputs: Balanced -inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs | Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8-inch output
- Great for gaming and general media consumption. Delivers Clean and Accurate Sound
Presonus Eris-Series Studio Monitors Are Used Worldwide By Studio Engineers Who Need To Hear Every Detail Of Their Recordings. Ideal For Gaming And Home Video Production, The Eris E3.5 Delivers Studio-Quality Sound Yet Is Compact Enough To Fit Almost Anywhere. Fine-Adjust The Speaker Response With Low- And High-Frequency Tuning Controls. It May Be Small But The E3.5 Is Loud, As Well As Clear, Thanks To A 25W/Side Class Ab Power Amp.
From the manufacturer
PreSonus Eris 3.5
Active Media Reference Monitor
Step up to serious 2-way professional studio monitors with Eris
Make your music stand out with accurate mixes
What sets Eris High Definition Active Studio Monitors apart from comparably-priced competitors is Eris ability to create accurate mixes mixes that sound good on other playback systems, on iPod headphones, on TV commercial soundtracks, and even on your younger brother’s simple computer speakers.
The answer for that poor ‘home studio’ sound
If you ask anyone who listens to a lot of new music submissions, they will tell you that a surprising number of mixes submitted from home studios are out of balance, muffled or boomy bass, indistinct or ear-splittingly loud vocals, harsh or muffled treble; etc. Why? Because the monitors used to mix these songs weren’t telling the truth. The path to hearing the truth is only achieved when you have the tools to make your monitors work with your studio acoustics.
Hear what you’ve been missing and create better mixes
Eris gives you the tools you need (and an easy to understand manual) so that you can acoustically tune your monitors to your room and your musical genre, hear what you’ve been missing, and produce better mixes.
- 3.5-inch (89 mm) Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 100dB maximum continuous SPL
Solid construction and quality components for superior sound
Eris active studio monitors from PreSonus deliver the goods through a combination of well-designed Kevlar low-frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls. But this is just the start; the real magic happens when the sound hits your ears. Plus, Eris are lightweight, compact and look as professional as they sound so you can feel comfortable adding them to your studio.
The controls you need for an accurate playback in any studio environment
Acoustic Space tailors the frequency response of Eris to accommodate for for the three most studio common monitor placements. Midrange and High Frequency controls are designed to address situations when mixing in spaces with high reflective surfaces or acoustic treatment, and Low Cutoff helps coordinate the bass output of your Eris monitor system when used with Subwoofers like the Temblor T10. Lastly, Input Gain lets you optimize the signal-to-noise ratio of the audio coming into Eris through its three flexible input options (RCA, TRS, XLR).
The three models that best suits your need
PreSonus products, including Eris active studio monitors, are used every day on radio, TV, streaming music, online videos, and movie and gaming soundtracks. PreSonus makes the technology that audio engineering professionals use to record, broadcast and deliver high fidelity audio. And with three models, you can easily find the Eris monitor that best suits your studio needs
|1- Stereo 1/8″|
|2- Balanced ¼” TRS|
|2- Unbalanced RCA|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Crossover Frequency||2.8 kHz|
|HF Driver||1” silk dome|
|Peak SPL (@ 1 meter)||100 dB|
|Input Impedance||10 kΩ|
|Volume Range||A-type taper|
|MF Control||Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 100 Hz)|
|HF Control||Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 10 kHz)|
|External mains fuse|
|100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz|
|Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard|
|Width||5.6″ (141 mm)|
|Depth||6.4″ (162 mm)|
|Height||8.3″ (210 mm)|
|Weight (per pair)||6.4 lb. (2.9 kg)|
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.