Q Acoustics M4 Soundbar
Click To Read Reviews
- BMR 65mm x 65mm
- Soundbar with built-in subwoofer eliminates the need for extra boxes and cables. Its slim design and built in sub overcomes the need for a separate subwoofer
- It can be wall-mounted, the distinctive flared shape allows sufficient clearance between the unit for cable entry
- BMR drive units to deliver outstanding sonic 180 degree performance.
- The M4 is Bluetooth compatible using aptX V4.0 lossless Bluetooth for audio streaming. It can sync to almost any Bluetooth compatible audio device.
- The M4 has won multiple awards including Sound and Image award 2017, Techrader recommended, Wired recommended and What Hi Fi? Best Soundbar 2016/2015/2014
Innovative Room Filling Acoustics
The M4 ensures that no matter where you are in your room, you will be hearing all the detail, every beat, and enjoying your music to its maximum potential.
This is thanks to clever, wide dispersion driver technology and a powerful built in subwoofer, which not only effortlessly fills your room with crisp and detailed audio, but also provides powerful, controlled bass.
A soundbar designed beautifully
We believe in Hi-Fi connectivity so the soundbar incorporates Bluetooth aptX TM and NFC, which means you have full connectivity and streaming flexibility from any Bluetooth or NFC device. Enjoy your music from your favourite streaming service including iTunes, Spotify, Deezer and Tidal.
We have taken care to reproduce whatever signal you put into your soundbar as accurately as possible; giving a greater dynamic range and signal to noise ratio than a typical soundbar.
Connect and play. This is the soundbar for connected music lovers.
(W x H x D) 1000mm x 90mm x 142mm
Height including feet 105mm
Weight 4.9 kg
Power Output: 100W (2 x 25W + 50W)
THD (at rated power) <1.00%
Frequency response +/-0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz
S/N ratio (A-Wtd) -85dB
Line in 1 (RCA phono) input sensitivity 2.0Vrms
Line in 1 (RCA phono) input overload 2.2Vrms
Line in 2 (3.5mm jack) input sensitivity 1.0Vrms
Line in 2 (3.5mm jack) input overload 1.2Vrms
LR drivers BMR 65mm x 65mm
Subwoofer Twin coil 100mm x 150mm
Power consumption Standby <0.5 Watt, No signal (idle) 14 Watts
Rear panel marked line ratings 100~240V – 50~60Hz 100W
Bluetooth® Bluetooth specification V4.0 class 2 device
Internal stereo CODEC 16-bit
Stereo audio sample rate up to 48kHz
Music enhancements aptX®, SBC, MP3
Support for A2DP, 802.11 co-existence
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.