Sony HT-RT3 Real 5.1ch Dolby Digital Soundbar Home Theatre System, 6.3″ woofer
Click To Read Reviews
- Fill the room with 5.1 channel real surround sound; MAIN UNIT SIZE – BODY ONLY(WxHxD):90×5.2x7cm; SUBWOOFER SIZE (WxHxD):19×39.2×31.5cm
- An impressive power output of 600W
- Easy Bluetooth connectivity with NFC one-touch wireless audio streaming and place the BLUETOOTH device within 1 meter from the Sub-woofer
- USB audio playback, Great-sounding music in one step with ClearAudio+
- Browse music list of pen-drive from a distance using the Songpal application
Immerse yourself deeper in every movie soundtrack with 5.1 channels of real surround sound. Wired rear speakers and an external subwoofer work with a 3 channel sound bar to deliver deep, room-filling sound, while the S-Master digital amplifier minimizes distortion. You can easily enjoy all your music and movies with USB video and audio playback.
From the manufacturer
All the Magic of the Movies
Immerse yourself in every movie with 5.1 channels of real surround sound. Rear speakers and an external subwoofer work with a 3ch soundbar to deliver true cinematic surround sound, while the S-Master digital amp ensures the purest movie sound.
600 W Total Power Output
A total power output of 600 W gives every movie the thrilling soundscape it deserves.
5.1 Channel Real Surround Sound brings Movies to Life
Get authentic surround sound for all your movies, sport, music and games. A slim soundbar and two rear speakers combine to deliver a balanced, wide-frequency audio response, while an external subwoofer adds more body to your bass so you can feel every action sequence burst into life around you.
Enjoy dramatic, high-quality surround sound from 5.1 separate audio channels with Dolby Digital.
Stream Music Instantly with One-Touch Listening
NFC (Near Field Communication) technology removes the need for wired connections and complex set-up sequences. Simply touch your NFC-enabled smartphone or other device* to the on-body N-mark and start your music. No NFC? No problem. You can also pair the devices manually in Bluetooth settings.
Set Up in Seconds
The HT-RT3 is almost ready to go, straight out of the box. Just plug it in, wire up your speakers via colour-coded connections and enjoy 5.1 channels of real surround sound. All your cables run into the subwoofer, so you can keep things neat and tidy.
Simplify your Set-Up with HDMI ARC Output
The HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) means audio is also carried back to your sound bar from compatible TVs, without the need for an extra audio cable. Every device connected to your TV can now be heard through the multi bar, so you can hear all of your audio in high quality.
Enjoy a stable connection for smartphones, tablets and USB sticks, so you can charge your device or play MP3 files.
Optical Inputs for Easy Connection
Use an optical cable to link up to your TV, DVD or Blu-ray Disc player, to enjoy high-quality Dolby Digital surround sound.
Size & Weight
MAIN UNIT SIZE – BODY ONLY (W X H X D)
90.0 x 5.2 x 7.0 cm
MAIN UNIT WEIGHT – BODY ONLY
SUBWOOFER SIZE (W X H X D)
19.0 x 39.2 x 31.5 cm
Rear Speaker Size (W x H x D)
80 x 191 x 70
Rear Speaker Weight
A / V Sync
LPCM (2CH / 5.1CH / 7.1CH) thru HDMI
Yes / No / No
Power Output (Total)
Input and output terminals
Optical Input, Analogue Input, USB
LPCM (2CH / 5.1CH)
Yes, only 96k 16 bit
Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual Mono
ClearAudio+, Game, Movie, Music, Sports, Standard
BRAVIA® SYNC™ (CEC Control)
Eco and energy saving
Power Consumption (Off Mode)
Power Consumption (Standby Mode)
Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) — Terminals
2.5 W(Bluetooth®)/2.5 W (all terminals and networks connected)
Networked Standby Mode Activated — Terminals
After 20 minutes (Bluetooth®)
What’s In The Box
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.