Sony WF-1000XM4 ANC TWS Earphones, 6mm Driver
Click To Read Reviews
The Sony WF-1000XM4 are the next-gen TWS earbuds which succeed the hugely popular and successful WF-1000XM3. The earbuds reek quality, inside out. Their construction, build, finishing are top-notch. As an added bonus this generation adds IPX4 water resistance which was absent earlier. In addition to the IP rating the looks are also more matured and rounded. Needless to say that these earbuds definitely have a premium look. Thanks to the included ear tips of varying sizes the in-ear fitting is comfortable and very snug, which not only aids in better audio performance, isolation but also make them less susceptible to falling out. The battery life is absolutely astonishing. These earphones can run for nearly 12 hours on single charge with the case holding enough juice for 2 more such charges, taking the total run time to 36 whopping long hours.
Unlike the build where these earphones are better than the 1000XM3 the performance is a bit of both, hit and miss. Lets first get ANC out of the way. These earphones have really very capable and potent ANC algorithm, it works very well and is probably the best amongst earbuds. Now that ANC is out of the way, the audio quality is somewhat of a let down. To be clear it is by no means poor but since everything else was a step up, expecting the same in audio department was probably wrong. More precisely its the treble and highs, they are way back , probably in the 3rd row in the analogy of a car. Although the app can somewhat mitigate the said lacking treble. On the other hand the bass is good, it will get you grooving to the beat, thanks to its precision and thump. Similarly the mid range hits the bulls eye and brings out the best in vocals, instruments. So in totality if you are comfortable with somewhat lacking highs and you need ANC then look no further as they are probably amongst the best TWS earphones in their price range.
Also: Do view these TWS earbuds on Amazon before finalizing.
Rich and high end looks.
Wireless charging case.
Phenomenal ANC capability.
Really long battery life.
Treble is a bit under performing.
Hinge is not particularly confidence inspiring.
- Industry-leading noise canceling with new Integrated Processor V1
- Exceptional sound quality with new Integrated Processor V1 and supporting LDAC codec.
- Crystal-clear call quality, beamforming microphone and a bone-conduction sensor provide clear voice detection even in noisy environments
- Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces volume during conversations
- 8 hours long battery with Noise Canceling
- IPX42 Water resistance
- Alexa enabled for voice access to music, information, and more. Activate with a simple touch
- Easy wireless charging with Qi technology
- “Sony | Headphones Connect” App for Android /iOS
- Ergonomic surface design for a better fit
Size & Weight
- Approx. 41 g
- Headphone Type
- Truly Wireless
- Driver Unit
- 6 mm
- High power neodymium magnets
- Frequency Response(Bluetooth® Communication)
- 20Hz – 20,000Hz(44.1kHz sampling) / 20Hz – 40,000Hz(LDAC 96kHz sampling, 990kbps)
- DSEE Extreme
- Battery Charge Time
- Approx. 1.5 hrs
- Battery Life(continuous music playback time)
- Max. 8 hrs(NC On) / Max. 12 hrs(NC Off)
- BATTERY LIFE(CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION TIME)
- Max. 5.5 hrs(NC On) / Max. 6.0 hrs(NC Off)
- Bluetooth® version
- BLUETOOTH Specification Version5.2
- A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported Audio Format(s)
- SBC, AAC, LDAC
- Supported Content Protection
- Ambient Sound Mode
- Quick Attention
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.