SoundMagic E80C in Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone, 10mm Drivers
Click To Read Reviews
SoundMagic earphones have been creating ripples in the IEM world thanks to their well constructed products which offer excellent bang for the buck spent. The SoundMagic E80C earbuds look very rich and premium and since they use metal encasing it adds to the toughness of the earphones. While the cable is very robust, it is springy and therefore bothersome. As a result of their relatively slim profile they do not protrude from ears and the in-ear fitting comfort levels are good.
The audio profile of SoundMagic E80C earphones is tuned towards the brighter side. The bass is is present in full force, with plenty of slam however it lacks in resolution. The mid-range response is very smooth in character, with vocals and instruments sounding full and truly natural. Highs are pronounced and forward leaning which makes music sound brighter and brings out excessive details in some cymbal sounds. Nonetheless E80C earphones are truly enjoyable and one of the very best for under ₹ 5000 in India especially if you love pronounced treble.
Also: View This Top-Rated IEM Wired Earphones from FiiO On Amazon that you may have missed.
Good overall sound presentation and performance.
Elegant rich looks.
Premium and robust build.
Highs are a little pronounced.
- Unblemished neutral studio master level sound
- Made for Apple and Android smartphones with automatic switching
- Twisted core cable with anti-tangle properties
- Winding material imported from Japan
- Full metal earphone housing construction
With the goal of offering studio-level sound quality to everyone SoundMagic has created the E80C earphones. Listening with the E80C opens up the world of studio quality sound that never sounds boosted or enhanced with a neutral and poised sound stage. Equipped with a 3-button remote with automatic switching between Apple and Android smartphones for interchanging devices with ease make the E80C a truly versatile earphones. To achieve true to original sound the redeveloped drivers of the E80C incorporate new high purity copper winding material specially imported from Japan. This material results in a higher impedance rating requiring more driving power to achieve the full potential of the E80C. A high-resolution digital audio player or headphone amplifier will bring out the best sound. Compatible with all smartphones, the E80C incorporates a microchip in the 3-button remote that switches automatically between Apple and Android smartphones. Owners of multiple smartphones can easily swap between devices to control volume, track control and call answer or end functions.
- Driver: Dynamic, 10mm, Neodymium
- Frequency range: 15Hz – 22kHz
- Impedance: 64Ω
- Sensitivity: 102dB
- Maximum input power: 20mW
- Cable: 1.2m
- Connector: 3.5mm, angled jack, gold-plated
- Weight: 13g
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.