Taga Harmony Azure S-40 v.2 5.25″ Woofer 90W RMS 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker
- TLIE (Taga Low Interference Enclosure) – new elegant enclosures are now even more rigid & neutral to vibrations and colorization. The increased MDF walls thickness from 9mm to 12mm in Center & Surround speakers (plus 15mm front panel). The 2nd generation TPTTD-I (Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome) utilizes a differently shaped & lighter titanium cone as well as a double-magnet structure it has a higher SPL, faster & more accurate movement of the dome reflecting in more detailed & airy sound.
- The totally new high-performance mid and woofer drivers incorporating TDSC Taga Dynamic Surround Control, which provides stable cone movement, dynamics and precision and increased system sensitivity. New decorative pure aluminum trim rings and tweeter faceplate to enhance sound dispersion. New configuration of the drivers: tweeters are positioned closer to the midrange to provide even better smoothness and integration between high and mid frequencies.
- The revised second generation TPTTD-I (Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome) uses neodymium magnet for higher efficiency and more precise and extended high-frequency response. Ferrofluid cooling and heavy duty voice coil help the tweeter to bear high power and its performance is very accurate, clear, smooth and detailed. TPAF (Taga Pure Aluminum Faceplate) helps further dispersion of high-frequencies. Dome metal grill assists with equal and flat dispersion of sound in and off the axis of the driver.
- BOM Bassreflex Omnidirectional Module – low-turbulence and high-velocity ports utilizing concave diffusers for increased dispersion of low frequencies. Ports are rubber coated for more luxurious look and to provide even better effect on a sound performance. High quality, close-tolerance and precisely selected crossover components and internal wires for absolute sound neutrality, long-term high power and reliability.
- TAGA Harmony utilizes the high quality of OFC internal wiring connecting crossovers with drivers assuring that incoming audio signals from a receiver or amplifier will not lose any important details on the paths to drivers.
Design Surround/Bookshelf, 2-way
Crossover points: 3.2kHz
Power handling 20 – 120W (recommended amplifier power)
Frequency response 46Hz – 40kHz
Bassreflex Rear single
High-frequency driver 25 mm (1”), TPTTD-I, TPAF
Bass-Midrange driver 133 mm (5.25″), TDSC
Features / accessories Wall mount
Dimensions (H x W x D) 27 x 17 x 22.9 cm
Weight 4.15 kg / pc.
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.