Tannoy Reveal 502 Studio Monitor, 5″ woofer
- Plug in your phone /tablet for instant listening gratification
- 75-watt Bi-Amp module and active crossover filter ensures maximum power and tonal clarity
- Balanced and Unbalanced inputs for maximum flexibility
- Adjust volume and EQ to match your listening environment
- Rubber padded base for acoustical isolation
The Tannoy Reveal 502 is the next step in the line of professional Reveal Series studio monitors. The powered Reveal 502 monitor’s perfectly matched integrated amplifier ensures maximum efficiency and removes any need for a separate power amp. Response is optimized for near-field operation, such as on a meter bridge or on a table on either side of your control surface. Tannoy puts an Independent gain control on the rear panel, along with an HF trim control to allow fine tuning. Reveal 502 brings 67 years of tried-and-true legendary Tannoy sound to your personal studio in a sleekly designed enclosure that brings you pristine audio quality with a truly remarkable feature set.
105 Watt 5″ Bi-Amped Compact Studio Reference Monitor with Tuned Front-Firing Bass Port
Custom tweaked by TANNOY’s in-house speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, the active cross-over filters of REVEAL 502 have absolutely impeccable timing.
This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions.
If you’re anything like us, you’re not only working on mixes but also listening to your favorite music! REVEAL 502 gives you the ultimate pathway for both.
With the Aux Link, setting up has never been easier. Use the included mini jack cable to plug into your favorite music player and link your monitors for an instant stereo setup no need for external interfaces
|Frequency Response||49 Hz -43 kHz|
|Max SPL||108 dB|
|LF/Mid Range||5″ (130 mm)|
|HF||1″ Soft Dome (25 mm)|
Bi-amp Output Power, RMS
|Power Output||75 Watts|
|LF/Mid Range||50 Watts|
|THD||< 0.7 %|
Input Types and Impedances
|Balanced||XLR, 20 kOhm|
|Unbalanced||¼” Jack, 10 kOhm|
|AUX Link||Mini Jack, 10 kOhm|
|AUX Link Output||Mini Jack|
|HF EQ Settings||-1.5 dB HF Cut / Neutral / +1.5 dB HF Boost|
|Crossover Frequency||2.3 kHz|
|Low Frequency Alignment||Optimized Front Port|
|HxWxD, inches||11.8 x 7.2 x 9.4|
|HxWxD, mm||300 x 184 x 238|
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.