Yamaha TW-E7B True Wireless Earbuds, 10mm Driver
The Yamaha TW-E7B are a TWS offering which is pitched against the market leaders like Sony WF-1000XM4 and Bose Soundsport. Let us be clear on one aspect, these earbuds do not give a premium vibe at all. They are well built, have a decent fit and finish but that is it. The matte finish feels quite rudimentary on earbuds costing as much as these do. Moving on to the fitting it is relatively good and the earbuds do not cause discomfort what so ever. However their design enables them to protrude a bit from the ears which is subjective to users. The battery is very good with these earbuds lasting a whopping 7.5 hours with the ANC off. Add the charging cases’ replenishment and the total runtime could easily stretch to around 25 hours with the ANC turned off.
This pair of TWS earbuds are equipped with a 10mm driver in each of the buds. Interestingly the bass on them is fantastic and really makes you go all green and lively. It does manage to go low and does so with lots of slam. The bass on these Yamaha earbuds does not falter even under load. The mids are warm and detailed and the sounds encompassing the mids such as vocals and instruments do sound satisfying and texture rich. Having said that an audiophile will surely notice that there is a hint of bass boost and subsequently the mids sound a little veiled. Things do gather momentum again as we step into treble territory as the highs are crisp and pack a lot of energy. The result is a well composed, rounded and full bodied sound experience. ANC and related modes function okayish, not particularly impressed by them. All in all these earphones have a good sound profile, decent battery life but do not feel quite premium as earbuds costing 15000 ₹ should.
Mid range is veiled.
Not quite upmarket.
ANC is mediocre.
|Ear Placement||TWS Earbuds|
|Model Name||Yamaha TW-E7B|
About this item
- Advanced ANC: Yamaha-exclusive Active Noise-Cancelling technology that leaves your music pure and untouched
- Listening Optimizer: corrects the sound in real time, adapting to you and your environment
- Crystal-clear calls with advanced mic design and Qualcomm cVc (Clear Voice Capture)
- IPX5 water and sweat resistant
- Long-lasting: up to 22 hours of total battery life (6 h + 16 h)
- STUNNINGLY RICH, AUTHENTIC SOUND
- CLEARLY BETTER VOICE CALLS
|General Features||Driver||Dynamic / 6.0 mm||Dynamic / 10.0 mm|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz – 20 kHz||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Weight||7.9 g (either L or R)||7.3 g (either L or R)|
|Bluetooth®||Bluetooth® Version||Bluetooth® V5.2||Bluetooth® V5.2|
|Supported Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP|
|Supported Codecs||SBC, AAC, Qualcomm® aptX™||SBC, AAC, Qualcomm® aptX™|
|Battery||Playback time||Up to 34 hrs (Approx. 9 h*1 + 25 h*2)||Up to 22 hrs (Approx. 6 h*1 + 16 h*2)|
|Playback time with 10min charge||Approx. 1 h||Approx. 1 h|
|Talk Time||Up to 5 hrs||Up to 5.5 hrs|
|Charging Time||Earbuds: Approx. 1.5 h, Charging Case: Approx. 2.5 h||Earuds: Approx. 2 h, Charging Case: Approx. 3 h|
|Listening Care||Yes||Yes (Advanced)|
|Active Noise Cancelling||No||Yes (Advanced)|
|Voice Assistance||Yes (Siri® / Google Asisstant)||Yes (Siri® / Google Asisstant)|
|App||Yes (Headphone Control)||Yes (Headphone Control)|
|Accessories||USB Power Cable||Yes (30 cm, type A to C)||Yes (20 cm, type A to C)|
|Eartips||XS / S / M / L / XL||XS / S / M / L / XL|
|Others||Sillicon Fins (XS / S / M / L)||–|
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.