Marshall Stanmore II Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, 5.25″ woofer
Click To Read Reviews
- Stanmore II is the most versatile speaker in the Marshall line-up and is perfect for any room, big or small
- Bluetooth 5.0 provides superior wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet (10 metres)
- This speaker combines contemporary technology with iconic Marshall design to deliver hard-hitting sound while retaining a classic look
- Fine-tune your music to meet your requirements with the Marshall Bluetooth app or the analogue controls on your speaker’s top panel
Stanmore II produces clean and precise audio, even at the highest levels, due to advanced components such as two 15 watt class D amplifiers powering its tweeters and a 50 watt class D amplifier to drive its mighty subwoofer. With Bluetooth 5.0 and Qualcomm aptX technology you can play your music in glorious, stereo sound with no wires required.
From the manufacturer
Larger Than Life Sound
Stanmore II is the most versatile speaker in the Marshall line-up and is perfect for any room big or small. It produces clean and precise audio, even at the highest levels, due to advanced components such as two 15 watt class D amplifiers powering its tweeters and a 50 watt class D amplifier to drive its a mighty subwoofer. The wooden cabinet construction helps provide a warm, natural sound and the bass reflex system includes a port to increase efficiency at low frequencies.
Wirelessly Connect With Bluetooth 5.0 And aptx Technology
Bluetooth 5.0 and aptX technology provides lossless wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet (10 meters) while maintaining connectivity. Use your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet or computer to stream music directly to your speaker with no wires required.
Customize Your Sound
Fine-tune your music to meet your requirements. You can use the Marshall Bluetooth app or the analogue controls on your speaker’s top panel to perfect your sound according to the room you’re in. Adjust the volume, treble and bass with the brass knobs or use the Marshall Bluetooth app with the built-in equalizer in case you’re out of reach.
|Marshall Stanmore II Wireless Bluetooth Speaker||Marshall Woburn II Wireless Bluetooth Speaker||Marshall Kilburn II Portable Bluetooth Speaker|
|Bluetooth||5.0 aptX technology||5.0 aptX technology||5.0 aptX technology|
|Marshall Bluetooth App||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dimensions||13.78 x 7.68 x 7.28 In||15.75 x 12.20 x 7.87 In||9.57 x 6.42 x 5.51 In|
|Power||Plug In||Plug In||20+ hours with rechargeable battery|
STANMORE II BLUETOOTH BLACK
Frequency Range – 50–20,000 Hz
Adjustable Bass And Treble Controls
Fine-tune your music using the analogue controls on your speaker
Stereo/Mono – Stereo
Maximum Sound Pressure Level – 101 dB @ 1 m
Cabinet Principle – Bass-reflex
One 50 Watt Class D amplifier for the woofer
Two 15 Watt Class D amplifiers for the tweeters
CONTROLS AND CONNECTIVITY
Top Panel Controls:
Volume control knob
Bass control knob
Treble control knob
Wired Connectivity – 3.5 mm input, RCA input
Wireless Connectivity Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcomm aptX
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
Stanmore II Bluetooth speaker
Quick start guide
Legal and safety information
Dimensions – 350 x 195 x 185 mm – 13.78 x 7.68 x 7.28 in
Weight 4.65 kg – 10.25 lb
Mains Input Voltage
50/60 Hz woofer
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.