DALI OBERON 1 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker with 5.25” Woofers
- The compact DALI OBERON 1 speaker delivers a full-bodied, natural sound that makes them ideal for many applications. Perfect as main speakers in a small room, surround speakers in a home cinema system or even as high quality desktop speakers, the OBERON 1s are master of all. ”The OBERON 1s are an excellent choice if you’re looking for a high quality small speaker with an unfussy nature.”– ‘What Hi-Fi’ – 5 Star review.
- At the heart of the OBERON 1 drivers you’ll find an SMC (Soft Magnetic Compound) disc magnet system. This highly specialised feature is designed to provide the most accurate speaker control and ultra-low levels of distortion. Featuring low-loss, wood fibre woofers that are based on DALI’s reference grade speakers and a brand new, ultra-light tweeter, the OBERON 1 delivers a sound that’s closer than ever to the original.
- With the use of SMC in the OBERON 1 woofer, mechanical distortion caused by hysteresis and eddy currents is greatly reduced. This improvement in the magnet motor system results in a lowering of the third order distortion. This allows the OBERON 1 to present longer listening pleasure with a relaxed midrange and a surprising amount of detailing for the class.
- Finished in a choice of Black Ash, Light Oak, Dark Walnut and White, the OBERON speakers suit a wide range of decors and not just a studio. They are also easy to get the best sound from. Unlike other speakers, they don’t need to be toed-in or pulled a long distance away from the wall behind. They also give a broad range of sound, meaning every seat in the room is a premium seat.
- With the OBERON range, DALI have introduced a brand new front grille design. The new rounded front grille adds a lighter and more contemporary visual look to the speaker series. As well as a wide choice of finishes, the harmonius design features smooth curves and an elegant, contrasting front baffle. Compact and easy going but serious about sound, the DALI OBERON 1 speakers strike the perfect balance.
Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 51 – 26,000
Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 86
Nominal Impedance [ohms] 6
Maximum SPL [dB] 106
Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 25 – 100
Crossover Frequency [Hz] 2,800
Crossover Principle 2-way
High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 29 mm
High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
Low frequency driver, Quantity 1 X 5.25″
Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
Enclosure type Bass Reflex
Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz] 50
Connection Input Single Wire
Recommended Placement Shelf or stand
Recommended Distance From Wall [cm] 1 – 50
Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm] 274 x 162 x 234
Accessories Included Manual
Weight [kg] 4.2
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.