DALI OBERON 1 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker with 5.25” Woofers
Click To Read Reviews
- The compact DALI OBERON 1 speaker delivers a full-bodied, natural sound that makes them ideal for many applications. Perfect as main speakers in a small room, surround speakers in a home cinema system or even as high quality desktop speakers, the OBERON 1s are master of all. The OBERON 1s are an excellent choice if you’re looking for a high quality small speaker with an unfussy nature. What Hi-Fi 5 Star review.
- At the heart of the OBERON 1 drivers you’ll find an SMC (Soft Magnetic Compound) disc magnet system. This highly specialised feature is designed to provide the most accurate speaker control and ultra-low levels of distortion. Featuring low-loss, wood fibre woofers that are based on DALI’s reference grade speakers and a brand new, ultra-light tweeter, the OBERON 1 delivers a sound that’s closer than ever to the original.
- With the use of SMC in the OBERON 1 woofer, mechanical distortion caused by hysteresis and eddy currents is greatly reduced. This improvement in the magnet motor system results in a lowering of the third order distortion. This allows the OBERON 1 to present longer listening pleasure with a relaxed midrange and a surprising amount of detailing for the class.
- Finished in a choice of Black Ash, Light Oak, Dark Walnut and White, the OBERON speakers suit a wide range of decors and not just a studio. They are also easy to get the best sound from. Unlike other speakers, they don’t need to be toed-in or pulled a long distance away from the wall behind. They also give a broad range of sound, meaning every seat in the room is a premium seat.
- With the OBERON range, DALI have introduced a brand new front grille design. The new rounded front grille adds a lighter and more contemporary visual look to the speaker series. As well as a wide choice of finishes, the harmonius design features smooth curves and an elegant, contrasting front baffle. Compact and easy going but serious about sound, the DALI OBERON 1 speakers strike the perfect balance.
Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 51 – 26,000
Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 86
Nominal Impedance [ohms] 6
Maximum SPL [dB] 106
Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 25 – 100
Crossover Frequency [Hz] 2,800
Crossover Principle 2-way
High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 29 mm
High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
Low frequency driver, Quantity 1 X 5.25″
Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
Enclosure type Bass Reflex
Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz] 50
Connection Input Single Wire
Recommended Placement Shelf or stand
Recommended Distance From Wall [cm] 1 – 50
Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm] 274 x 162 x 234
Accessories Included Manual
Weight [kg] 4.2
* All promotional media, images, logo are copyright, trademark and property of respective Brand / Manufacturer and / or Amazon. Specfications subject to change without notice, please verify specfications and details with seller / manufacturer / brand. In case of issues or to report incorrect content contact us here. We (buy.guru) are not liable for any discrepancy in above content. Some content above is our opinion only.
There are no reviews yet.